A faster, more efficient and budget friendly way to create animations
Experience the motion capture system that gives you the shortest idea to product-ready turnaround time in the market.
Stage is a user friendly optical based motion capture system that requires no body suits, no attached sensors or markers and no lengthy calibration. Stage is so easy to use that there is no need for a dedicated technician.
The state-of-the-art technology behind Stage allows artists and developers to create professional level animations with the same precision as with expensive traditional marker based motion capture systems in real-time and high definition.
Unleash your creativity anytime inspiration strikes
Forget complex scheduling. No more expensive outsourcing to faraway studios. Organic Motion’s Stage markerless motion capture system is “always on”, so anytime you need to record a new motion, you can just do it.
3D made easy
Stage provides content rich full 3D data in real-time, and streams the data directly into animation software like Autodesk’s MotionBuilder to create real-time computer-generated scenes. This flexible approach gives directors, animators and game developers a quick digital pre-visualization of the scenes and 3D storyboarding.
Increase efficiency for keyframe artists
Animators and game developers use the Stage system to immediately create poses for the key characters, and then create the frames between those poses. This process is repeatable until the perfect pose is achieved. Stage gives provides a simple way to reduce the cost of keyframe-based animation.
Add engineering techniques to the arts
Build a library of reusable actions and poses based on real-world motions. Since Stage provides content reach full 3D data, the actions can be scaled, rotated or moved as required with animation software like MotionBuilder.
- Innovative and cost effective content creation
- Instant story board creation capability
- Production studios and game developers can create 3D animations in record time
- Capture the dance motion for various uses
- Special effects studios can manage more new projects using Stage’s unique capabilities
- Sharing Organic Motion system between animation, sports, biomechanics, and dance departments
- Generate instant photo realistic 3D avatars
- Design schools can offer new animation training classes
- Live dance theater can incorporate live 3D character animation into its plays